- Soil conservation & fertility management
- Biophysical characterization of landslide areas
|PhD in Soil Science minor in Environmental Science||University of the Philippines Los Baños|
|MS in Soil Science minor in Agronomy||Visayas State College of Agriculture (now VSU)|
|BS in Agriculture major Soil Science (Cum Laude)||Visayas State College of Agriculture (now VSU)|
- Elected Member- Gamma Sigma Delta, The Honor Society of Agriculture (March, 2008)
- PhD Research Scholarship - Southeast Asian Regional Center For Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) (2007-2008)
- PhD Scholarship - Philippine Council For Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCARRD) (2006-2008)
Jadina, B. C. 2013. GIS – aided Biophysical Characterization of Southern Leyte Landscape in Relation to Landslide Occurrences. SEARCA. UPLB.
Jadina, B. C. 2012. Landslide Occurrences in the Philippines: Contributing Factors and Implications to Local Governance. SEAMEO SEARCA Policy Brief Series 2012-2.
Almendras, A. S., P. J. Dart, B. F. Quirol, L. D. Taburada, B. C. Jadina, and M. H. Platino. 1991. Response of Acacia auriculiformis, Gliricidia sepium, and Albizia falcataria to nutrient amendments and Rhizobium inoculation. In. Proceedings of the 9th Australian N-fixation Conference at the Australian National University. 21-25 January 1991.