|PhD in Entomology||Nagoya University, Japan|
|MS in Entomology||University of the Philippines Los Baños|
|BS in Public Health||University of the Philippines Visayas, Iloilo City 5021|
- First Place, Poster Presentation. 2nd International Science Graduate Scholar's Conference. May 24--25, 2017. Philippine International Convention Center.
- Seed Grant Winner, Project lnsectarium, “BEYOND (Be AYoung Hero on Disasters) ASEAN". Santuario de La Salle, University of St. La Salle, Bacolod, Negros Occidental. June 19-21, 2015
- Provincial Topnotcher, Civil Service Examination - Professional
- Department of Science and Technology Accelerated Science and Technology Human Resource Development Program (ASTHRDP) Scholarship
- University and College Scholar, Honor Roll, UP Visayas, BS in Public Health
Millado JB & AC Sumalde. Voracity and prey preference of a Philippine population of Toxorhynchites splendens (Diptera:Culicidae) among Aedes spp. (Dipteral : Culicidae) and Culex quinquefasciatus (Diptera :Culicidae)” .(Accepted, June 2017). Southeast Asian J of Trop. Med. and Pub. Health.