- Animal Nutrition
- Pasture Management
- Feed Processing
|PhD in Animal Science||Visayas State University|
|MS in Agricultural Science||University of Melbourne, Australia|
|BS in Animal Science - Cum Laude||Visayas State College of Agriculture (now VSU)|
- Best Paper Award in Feed Resources - Phil. Soc. of Animal Science (PSAS) National (Nov. 1990)
- Best Paper Award (Animal Production) - Phil. Soc. of Animal Science (PSAS) Visayas Division (July 1992)
- Best Paper Award (Livestock Mgt. Nutrition, & Feed Resource Utilization) - Phil. Soc. of Animal Science (PSAS) Visayas Division (Aug. 2000)
- Keeper of Service Award - Leyte State University (March 2004)
- Commendation in Service - Philippine Carabao Center National HQ & Gene Pool (July 2005)
- Keeper of Service Award - Visayas State University (March 2012)
- Best Paper Award (Anim. Prod) - Phil. Soc. Of Animal Science (PSAS), Visayas Division (August 2012)
- National Certificate II in Animal Production (June 11, 2010 to June 11, 2015)
- Full Qualification as National TVET Trainor Level 1 (TQ1) and TVET Assessors Level 1 (AQ1) (April 25, 2011 to April 25, 2016)
N. A. Montilla; L. C. Bestil; and S. C. Bantugan. 2006. Performance of Broilers Fred Low Protein Diets with Lysine and Methionine Supplements. Science $ Humanities Journal. Vol. 6. Graduate School, VSU, Baybay City, Leyte.
Bestil, L. C. 2001. Broiler performance fed low-protein diets with lysine and methionine supplementation. PSAS-Visayas Conf. Proc. ViSCA, Baybay, Leyte, PHIL.
Bestil, L. C., O. B. Posas, S. C. Bantugan, and G. A. Anduyan. 1998. Silage production for a sustainable animal feeding in rootcrop-growing areas. In "Integrated Rootcrop R & D in the Philippines"(Ed: M. K. Palomar & E. G. Cagasan). PPCRTC, Visca, Baybay, Leyte, Phil.
Bestil, L. C., and G. A. Anduyan. 1998. Utilization of silage from rootcrops by grades of native pig. In "Integrated Rootcrop R & D in the Philippines" (Ed: M. K. Palomar & E. G. Cagasan). PRCRTC, ViSCA, Baybay, Leyte, Phil.
Bestil, L. C., O. B. Posas, and E. A. Espinosa. 1994. Sheep preference on Panicum, Setaria, and Leucaena cultivars grown under ViSCA conditions. PCARRD-Funded Project Report. ViSCA, Baybay, Leyte, Phil
Atole, A.F.F. and Bestil, L.C. 2013. In Situ Degradation of Selected Protein Sources in Rumen-Cannulated Brahman Cattle (Bos indicus Linn.). Phil. Jour. Vet. Anim. Sci. 39 (2): 183-192.
Aban, M.L. and Bestil, L.C. 2013. In Situ Degradation of Foliage with varying pH Levels from Selected Trees and Shrubs. Phil. Jour. Vet. Anim. Sci. 39(2): 173-182
Atole, A.F.F. and Bestil, L.C. 2014. Extrapolating bypass protein potential of treated soybean meal by In Situ degradation in rumen-fistulated Brahman cattle. Annals of Tropical Research. Visayas State University, Baybay City, Leyte.
Bestil, L.C. Atole, A.F.F. and Rama, J.M. 2014. Chemical composition and In Situ digestibility of common feed resources for ruminants in marginal uplands. Annals of Tropical Research. Visayas State University, Baybay City, Leyte
Escala, E.J. and Bestil, L.C. 2014. Supplementation of Jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam) By-product Concentrate for Early Weaning of Kids. International Jour. of Advances in Agri. and Environmental Engg. Vol.1. Issue 2. ICCEBS-IIBE.