|March 1, 2021||Orientation of Academic Advisers and Dept Focal Persons|
|March 2 to 5, 2021||Pre-enrollment and Academic Advising|
|March 5 to 6, 2021||4th, 5th, and 6th year students|
|March 8 to 10, 2021||2nd and 3rd year students|
|March 11 to 13, 2021||1st year students|
|March 15 to 19||All levels, adding, changing|
|March 5 to 19||Graduate Students|
|March 15||Start of classes|
- Enrollment for continuing students will only be done online.
- Students are discouraged from coming to the university during enrollment
- The registration schedule for online enrollment will be as shown.
- Enrollment outside of the assigned schedules will be automatically blocked by the system.
- Advisers will only entertain enrolling continuing students on their assigned schedule. Those who cannot enroll during their schedule may only be entertained on March 15 to 19 as late enrollees.
Enrollment Procedure for Continuing Students
- Communicate with your academic adviser in advance to decide on the subjects you will enroll for the 2nd semester. You can find the name and email of your academic adviser in your MyVSU Student Portal. For the list of subjects and schedules, refer to the block and departmental schedules posted at the VSU website.
- Log in to your MyVSU Student Portal (my.vsu.edu.ph) using your account username and password.
- In case you forgot your account details, click Forgot Password to retrieve using your registered email.
- If you forgot your email, file a ticket at support.vsu.edu.ph.
- For other inquiries, contact your College Hotline Agent here.
- Update your profile with your home address and mailing address.
- Encode the subjects that you will enroll for the 2nd semester as agreed with your academic adviser.
- Wait for your academic adviser or department enrollment focal person to approve your enrollment. Allow 2-3 days for this approval process.
- Once your enrollment is approved, it will be reflected in your account. The academic adviser will print your Registration Form (RF) and sign it, and your department will forward your RF to the Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar will print and validate your Certificate of Registration (COR). This will be forwarded to your department.
- Your department will send you a scanned copy of your validated COR and will keep the original copy on file.
For more enrollment information, please click here.