- Plantation crop production and mgt.
- Horticultural crop growth regulation
- Plant propagation
|PhD in Horticulture||Visayas State University|
|MS in Horticulture||Leyte State University (now VSU)|
|BS in Agriculture||Visayas State College of Agriculture (now VSU)|
- 2018 Institutional Loyalty Award - awarded by VSU for serving 25 years
- 2016 Outstanding RDE Paper (Extension Category)- Natural Resource Management-Based extension Program (VSU Nature Park)- given by ViCARP and RRDEN during the Regional Research, Development and Extension Symposium, Dec. 7-8, 2016
- 2016 Publication Award
- 2015 Outstanding RDE Project (Extension Category) – Rehabilitating Coco-based Farms and Communities in Yolanda-Hit Municipalities of Eastern Samar Through Capacity Building and Enhancement of Resilient Agribased Livelihoods – given by ViCARP and RRDEN during the Regional Research, Development and Extension Symposium, Dec. 3-4, 2015.
- 2015 ATI Capability Building Program Expanded Human Resource Development Program Grantee
- 2005 LSU Fellowship Grantee, November 2005 to October 2006
- 1982 Consistent College Scholar (SY 1982-1985)
Ramos, A.D. 2019. The effect of paclobutrazol treatment on root carbohydrate, macronutrient contents and fine root growth of rejuvenated coffee (Coffea Arabica L). Int J Agric For Life Sci 3(2):252-258.
Ravelo, S.M and A D. Ramos. 2019. Split crown technique for mass propagation of pineapple (Ananas comosus L.) var. queen. Annals of Tropical Research 41(2)100-115.
Poliquit, D. and A.D.Ramos. 2018. Bottom heat and naphthalene acetic acid application affecting adventitious root formation and shoot development of Eugenia (Eugenia myrtifolia L.) . Countryside Development Research Journal.6(1):52-59.
Poliquit, D.E and A.D. Ramos.2018. Influenced of bottom heat treatment and types of cutting on the regeneration of Eugenia (Eugenia myrtifolia L.) stem cuttings. International Jour. of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences. 2(2) 2018. 66-74.
Quevedo, M.A., A.D. Ramos, Sta. Iglesia, N.M. and K. V. Notarte.2017. Postharvest handling intervention for banana var la tundan grown in the marginal upland in Inopacan, Leyte. Annals of Tropical Rsearch. 39 (SUPPLEMENT):55-65.
Gonzales, LM. R., Paredes,O.F. Jr., Sumalinog, R.R., Ravelo, S.M., and A. D. Ramos. 2016. Selected preharvest treatments on subsequent seed quality of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus l.). Journal of Agriculture and Technology Management (JATM). 9(2):1-6.
Ramos, A.D. and A.L. Acedo, Jr. 2016. Effect of Paclobutrazol treatment on some leaf physiological and biochemical characteristics of rejuvenated coffee (Coffea arabica L.) Annals of Tropical Rsearch. 38(2):74-82.
Bales, M.M., Tabada, A.W., Asio, V.S.G., Baculfo, J.D., Flandez, L.G., Ramos, A.D. and W.D. Come. 2014. Participatory assessment of resources and needs of upland communities: A case in Inopacan, Leyte, Philippines. Annals of Tropical Research. 36, 179-196.
Quevedo, M.A., Ramos, A.D. and N.M. Sta. Maria. 2014. Evaluation of appropriate storage technologies for shelf life improvement of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) roots for marginal upland farmers. Annals of Tropical Research 36 (Supplement):139-153.
Ramos, A.D. and A.L. Acedo, Jr. 2013. Morphological effect of Paclobutrazol on the regrowth of rejuvenated coffee (Coffea Arabica L.) trees. Science and Humanities Jour. Vol. 10 pp 36-53.
Ramos, A.D. and N.M. Gloria, 1988. Effects of methods and duration of storing seedpieces on shoot emergence and growth of abaca. Annals of Tropical Research. 10(3-4):193-199.
Quevedo, M.A. and A.D. Ramos. 1991. Storage of taro corms in wooden boxes containing various packing media. Philipp. J. Crop Sci. 1693):121-125.
Quevedo, M.A. and A.D. Ramos. 1992. Method of corm preparation for storage of taro. Trop. Sci. 32:(121-127).
Quevedo, M.A. and A.D. Ramos. 1988. Packing media for taro storage. Radix 10 (1-2): 6-7 32:(121-127).
Dioquino, M.A., E.R. Alcober and A.D. Ramos. 1997. Effects of shading on mango (Mangifera indica L.) seedlings grown in different potting media. Annals of Tropical Research 19(1):46-55.
Evangelio, F.A., D.G. Ecleo and A.D. Ramos. 1998. Yam-based cropping systems in sloping land. In: Integrated Root Crop Research and Development in the Philippines, PRCRTC, ViSCA, Baybay, Leyte.
Subject Matter Specialist - Jatropha Seedling Production (ViCARP Farm Primer No 3/2008) with ISSN 1908-885X