- Learning Design
- Risk Communication
- Communication of Innovations
|PhD in Education (Learning and Curriculum||Hiroshima University|
|MSc in Development Communication||University of the Philippines Los Baños|
|BS in Development Communication||Visayas State University|
- Outstanding R & D Project (Development Category) Award by the Regional Research and Development/Extension Network for Agriculture and Fisheries and the Visayas Consortium Agricultural Research Program as among the researchers for “Development of the Peanut Industry in Eastern Visayas through the Local Government Unit-Academe-Industry partnership”. (August 2005)
- Best Paper Award. Naval Institute of Technology. (July 18-19, 2009)
- Best Paper Award for Development and Implementation of Nursery Accreditation Policy at the Local Level. Visayas Consortium for Agriculture and Recourses Research Program and Regional Research and Development Network. (2010)
- CHED Republica Award, Best paper Award for Design and use of instructional materials student-centered learning: The case of learning ecological concepts. (2010)
- John Dillon Memorial Fellowship for Research Management - Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research. (14 February-21 March 2012)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship by the Erasmus Mundus - Katholike Universtiest Leuven, Belgium. (December 2012-May 2013)
- Professorial Chair, Philippine Agriculture and Resource Foundation Inc. (September 2013-August 2014)
- Exemplary Research Performance Award - Visayas State University, Baybay City, Leyte. (August 2014)
- Bagasombol Award for Research Mentoring - Naval State University, Naval, Biliran Province (October 2015)
Palomar, E.R.S. & Gravoso, R.S. (2006). Effects of video-mediated student-centered learning environment on students’ understanding of plant pathology principles. Annals of Tropical Research, 28 (2), 32-52.
Gravoso, R.S. Bulayog, E.F. & Gerona, M.A.D. (2007). Experiences in acquiring land titles among land claimants in Leyte. Journal of Science and Humanities, 7. 36-51.
Nunez, J.M.C. & Gravoso, R.S. (2007). Amplification of health risk messages in leading Philippine newspapers. Annals of Tropical Research, 29(1), 90-103.
Velarde, G.L.M., Gravoso, R.S., Cagasan, E.G., Gabrillo, C.A. (2007). Most significant changes experienced by farmers from adopting rainforestation farming. Annals of Tropical Research, 29 (3), 109-122.
Gordon, M., Gravoso, R., Mangaoang, E. & Balbarino, E. (2007). Development of an extension ‘Primer’ on tree registration policy in Leyte: An example of a collaborative material design. Annals of Tropical Research, 29(3), 25-37.
Gravoso, R.S., Pasa, A.E., Labra, J.B., & Mori, T. (2008). Design and instructional materials or student-centered learning: The case of learning ecological concepts. The Asia-Pacific Education Research, 17(1), 109-120.
Piamonte, R.A. & Gravoso, R.S (2008). Coverage of climate change risk in leading Philippine newspapers. Annals of Tropical Research, 30(1), 125-136.
Gravoso, R.S. (2008). Design and implementation of a learning innovation for at risk learners: A classroom study. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher. 17(2). 173-189.
Gravoso, R.S., Mangaoang, E.O., Gerona, M.A.D., Pasa, A.E., &Harrison, S. (2009). Users’ reactions to the Primer on Tree Registration Policies: Lessons for designing Extension materials and improving information. Small-Scale Forestry, 8(30, 275-287.
Rusia, N.A.C. 7 Gravoso, R.S. (2009). Conditions leading addiction and avoidance of multiple player online role playing game among game addicts. Annals of Tropical Research, 31 (2), 12-147.
Borines, G.C. M., Gravoso. R.S. & Predo, C.D. (2009). Corn farmers’ decision-making based on seasonal climate forecasts. Journal of Philippine Development, 66(1), 85-100.
Gravoso, R.S., Gregorio, N.O., Gerona, M.A.D. & Godoy, J.V. (2010). Design and implementation of a communication campaign on best management practices for forest nurseries. Annals of Tropical Research, 32(2), 89-99.
Prado, M.M. & Gravoso, R.S. (2011). Improving high school students’ statistical reasoning skills: A case in applying anchored instruction. The Asia Pacific Education Researcher, 20(1), 61-72.
Gavoso, R.S. Gregori,o N.O., Gerona, M. A. D., Serino, M.N.V., Harrison, S.H. Pajaron, H.V. & Godoy, J.V. (March 2011). Development and implementation of nursery accreditation policy at a local level in Leyte, Philippines. Small-scale Forestry, 1-16. (doi: 10.1007/s11842-0011-9162-2 Key: citeulike:9081806)
Gravoso, R.S., Patindol, R.A. & Predo, C.D. (2014). Behavioral Responses to climate information: A case of small scale rice farmers in vulnerable communities in Leyte, Philippines. Annals of Tropical Research, 36(2), 45-62.
Gravoso, R.S., Navarrete, I.A. &Gahoy, I.K.P. (2016). Publication Performance in development communication in the Philippines. Annals of Tropical Research, 38(1).